CapTrader is an online broker that enables its clients to have direct access to more than 1.2 million securities at over 100 stock exchanges in 25 countries with 22 currencies worldwide with just one account.
- Safety: regulated broker with additional insurance of up to $500,000 through IB
- Support in your language by traders: the CapTrader team speaks English and German and have experience in trading
- Best execution: trades are executed directly on the market without delays or extra spread, plus you can trade outside of market hours
- Professional software: AgenaTrader and Trader Workstation (TWS)
- Cost-effective: from only $2 for US-shares and €2 for German shares per trade
- Trade and invest: trade over 1.2m real shares, bonds, futures, options and ETFs as well as CFDs and forex
- Regular webinars and training on all aspects of our trading
CapTrader is a large white label of Interactive Brokers and is a part of FXFlat Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH. The company is regulated by the German Financial Service Authority BaFin (BAKNR 109603).
Open an account with CapTrader
Step 1: visit the CapTrader website
Step 2: complete the application form
Fill in your details, and upload required ID documents.You will receive an email on completion, allowing you to view your application.
Step 3: deposit
Make a deposit using the bank details provided received from CapTrader via email, to benefit from the first deposit bonus.
Step 4: start trading!
On receipt of deposit, the account is activated. You will now have direct access to start trading.
The available payment option is:
|↳ Bank transfer||€/$2,000||None||1-2 business days|
The available withdrawal option is:
|↳ Bank transfer||None||Free monthly withdrawal/ €8*||1-2 business days|
*You are eligible for one free withdrawal per month, after that the charge is €8 per withdrawal.
Withdrawals are requested through the online form, available in the Account Management section of your account.
The bank account details of CapTrader are as follows:
Recipient: Ibrokers Account No.: 08774544 IBAN: GB70CITI18500808774544 Bank Name: Citibank, (London Branch) SWIFT Code: CITIGB2L Reference: Your Name, CapTrader
Recipient: Ibrokers Account number: 215520013 Bank ID: 50210900 Bank Name: Citigroup Global Markets Deutschland AG Co. KGaA., Reuterweg 16, 60323, Frankfurt am Mein, Germany IBAN: DE69502109000215520013 SWIFT Code: CITIDEFFXXX Reference: Your name, CapTrader
Receiptant: Ibrokers Account No.: 30806988 ABA Number: 021000089 Bank Name: Citibank, (New York Branch) SWIFT Code: CITIUS33 Reference: Your Name, CapTrader
- 1.2m+ real assets
- Regulation: BaFin
- Best execution policy
- Professional software