A 360° Trading Experience
24option is owned and operated by Rodeler Ltd, and is headquartered in one of the world’s main online trading hubs, Cyprus. Licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under licence number 207/13, this award-winning broker is a heavyweight when it comes to providing trading on a wide variety of Forex, Commodity, Indices, Stock and Cryptocurrency CFDs. Traders can choose from over 270 tradable assets (CFDs) including a selection of 45+ currency pairs; 15+ commodities; 145+ stocks; 19 indices; and, 45+ crypto pairs.
24option is on a mission to provide its clients with a 360° trading experience that truly delivers when it comes to its online trading services, tools for traders, trading platforms, customer support and educational resources.
Tradimo’s Special Offer for 24option Depositors
Open your account with 24option using our link, make a deposit and receive a free access to a famous Tradimo Premium service. Learn to trade with our best courses and get notified about all our real trades via Signal Community with an average of 60% return p.a. See an offer page to find more details.
Clients can access the world’s most popular financial markets via 24option’s advanced trading platforms:
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for desktop;
- An easy-access WebTrader platform; and,
- A feature-rich mobile trading app (available from Google Play and the App Store).
When it comes to trading account types, 24option has accounts to suit a multitude of trading goals and preferences. Every account comes with a 100k demo account and 24option’s entry level account has a low minimum deposit of just *$100 (*subject to change).
Client Fund Security Measures
In line with legal and regulatory requirements, ensuring the security of its clients’ funds is a top priority at 24option. Traders can be assured of:
- Segregated accounts at top-tier banks.
- Secure SSL encryption.
- Adherence to capital adequacy requirements.
- Strict risk management procedures.
- Daily reconciliations.
Deposits & Withdrawals
24option clients enjoy quick, easy and secure deposits and withdrawals. Payment methods include:
- Credit/ debit cards.
- Wire transfer.
- Popular e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, Ideal Sofort, verkopanki, P24 and Postepay*
*Restrictions apply depending on the client’s country of residence.
24option also offers a great variety of educational resources designed to boost traders’ trading knowledge and skills, including:
- Daily market updates and news.
- Basic, intermediate and advanced video-on-demand.
- Live webinars.
- Market analysis and historical data from Trading Central.
The 24option brand is owned by Rodeler Ltd, a company that is regulated and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 207/13. The company offers cross-border services to EU member states (where the provision of its services is permitted) and Switzerland and is obliged to operate in accordance with the EU’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, MiFID II. The Company is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF), in line with regulatory requirements.
24option offers exceptional customer service with:
- 24/5 Live Chat.
- Multilingual support in 12 languages and counting.
- 12 trading platform languages.
- Dedicated support from an account manager
|Leverage||Up to 1:400 (restrictions apply)|
|Spreads:||Competitive floating or fixed spreads are based on account type and underlying asset.|
|Fees:||Competitive Spreads No hidden fees.|
|Assets:||270+ Tradable Assets Across 5 Asset Classes 24option offers
CFDs on major, minor and exotic currency pairs; metals; commodities; stocks; indices; and cryptocurrencies.
24option has developed an advanced trading app for both iOS and Android devices, so its clients can:
● Trade CFDs on FX, Commodities, Shares, Indices and Cryptocurrencies on-the-go
● Upload their documents
● Fund their trading accounts with ease
● Transfer funds between accounts
● View funding transaction status
● Subscribe to the 24option newsletter
● Receive breaking news as it happens
● Be notified of upcoming, market-moving events
● Contact support via Live Chat
|Trading Tools||● Trading Central Signals, Newsletter, Videos
● Technical Charting
● Economic Calendar
● Trading Webinars
● Technical Indicators
● Trade on Desktop (MT4), WebTrader or on our Mobile App
● 24option Trading Education Centre
● 100k *8-Day Demo Account (*May be subject to change)
|Minimum Lot Size||.01|
|Maximum Investment||Based on account type|
|Account Currencies||CHF, EUR, GBP, RUB, TRY, ZAR|
|Account Types||Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Basic|
|Withdrawal Conditions||Processed within one working day,
Free Withdrawals Apply*
*Depending on account type and subject to Terms and Conditions.
Risk warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 84.94 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.